Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Charlotte's First Birthday

The marathon December continued and two days after Christmas Charlotte turned 1! Can not believe our baby girl is officially one year old. Kevin took the day off so we got to spend the whole day together just enjoying our daughter. We thought about going to the zoo, the mall to play on the indoor playground, or one of the other various fun things to do in Columbus and in the end we settled on fun, quiet playtime at home. We had some dance parties, some concerts, some gourmet meals ( :) ) and just good quality family time. It was great. We had our last monthly photo shoot:( I decided to spread out the photo shoots after the one year mark. So the next milestone is 18 months which I am sure will be here before I blink!
Loves to give hugs!

So serious on her first birthday!




12 months old!!!!

First time exploring icing and cake!

Not sure if she likes this

Getting a little more into it

Asa waiting patiently..her new favorite spot

Giggles

done done done

No comments:

Post a Comment