When Kevin and I decided that I would go "part/part" time at my job and stay home with Charlotte, one of my main fears involved the kitchen and cooking. Before now, Kevin has always done the majority of the cooking and I was more the cleaner;) I am proud to say I am improving and have cooked some pretty tasty things. I think I am most proud of the baby food I have been making for Charlotte. So far I have made: carrots, sweet potatoes, green beans, peaches and the most yummy roasted bananas and blueberries! It's a great way to use all this amazing produce summer brings us. Next on the menu is roasted summer squash!
Milestone update
Pulling up to stand on all surfaces she can reach
Making raspberries with her lips
Crawling everywhere
Enjoying turning the pages of her books
Starting to get a little sassy when told "no" or something she wants is taken away ;)
Loath of the week
I attempted to take Charlotte to story time at the library and when we get there I discovered that summer session was over and fall sessions do not start till September:( Major annoyance!
Love of the week
Earlier this week I lost my phone...it was gone for 5 days but yesterday I FOUND IT!!! I had put it in my coupon sleeve and had not thought to check that. I was running errands, looking for a coupon and found my phone instead! Love of the month!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment