To catch up on Charlotte milestones...
- Not one but TWO bottom teeth have arrived :)
-CRAWLING!!!
-can push herself into the sitting position
-Trying more and more foods....she is keeping the trend of disliking all things green! Peas/Green Beans and Avocado all make her pretty much gag and make the funniest faces!
-The month of July was packed with "firsts" for Charlotte!
- Trip to Ohio State Fair--loved the petting zoo and was fearless! I was much more apprehensive of the animals then she was!
- Loving swimming at the pool
- Trip to Chicago with us for a long weekend....we had a great time and saved some things to do the next time we visit!
- Trip to Madisonville Ky to visit the Robinson fam! It was a great visit with lots of quality time with GiGi, Great Granddaddy and Great Aunt Linda!
- Visit from Grandma Linda and Uncle Joe! Lots of fun and giggles!
- Went to her 3rd wedding! This is one busy baby!
- Participated in her first 5K! My whole family ran/walked in a 5K to raise money to cure cystic fibrosis for a little girl my parents know. A fun time for a great cause!
As I am writing and reflecting on all the things we did this month I am seeing just how busy life can get! I would do it all over again but at times I think it is so very important to slow down and remember and celebrate the little things.
Along that line, I have been working hard to get our house organized and to simplify our lives...I am making definite progress but not quite there yet!
Loath of the Week
I have been walking with Charlotte and my mom/Kevin and have started to experience soreness in my ankles which is so very annoying! I have iced them and done some stretching so lets hope this week goes better!
Love of the Week
Kevin and I decided that since almost all major holidays in our family occur in December (my bday, our anniversary, Christmas and now Charlotte's bday) we are going to celebrate my bday in August! I am so very very excited because this Friday we will be going out to dinner followed by sitting FRONT ROW CENTER at JOSH GROBAN!!!! I have loved his music forever and cannot wait to spend this special night with my amazing husband! My parents are gracious enough to keep Charlotte for us overnight so we can go!
Along that line, I have been working hard to get our house organized and to simplify our lives...I am making definite progress but not quite there yet!
Loath of the Week
I have been walking with Charlotte and my mom/Kevin and have started to experience soreness in my ankles which is so very annoying! I have iced them and done some stretching so lets hope this week goes better!
Love of the Week
Kevin and I decided that since almost all major holidays in our family occur in December (my bday, our anniversary, Christmas and now Charlotte's bday) we are going to celebrate my bday in August! I am so very very excited because this Friday we will be going out to dinner followed by sitting FRONT ROW CENTER at JOSH GROBAN!!!! I have loved his music forever and cannot wait to spend this special night with my amazing husband! My parents are gracious enough to keep Charlotte for us overnight so we can go!
Photos of backyard landscaping as promised!
Kevin's confirmation present from me! St. Francis of Assisi.....love him in the ferns
These are pic of our visitors we found on our back porch...needless to say we no longer keep the bird seed back there!

No comments:
Post a Comment