Milestone update
WALKING!!! She took her first steps about a week or so ago and she is has not slowed down! She is very persistent and wants to do it herself!
She loves to make the 'S' sound with her lips...her new front teeth help her in this
Can climb up the steps all by herself with us behind her of course...not sure if we like this one:)
Eating stage 3 foods and finger foods...gotta love those puffs!
This past weekend we went on the Hocking Valley Scenic Train ride. It was so fun and a great inexpensive day trip. Charlotte was not afraid at all of the loud train whistle or the wind. It started raining about halfway through which was a bummer but we still had a great time and made great memories.
Today Charlotte and I went to the library's lap time story hour for the first time. She had a great time and I loved to see her interacting with the other kids. I have been working on "gentle" touch at home a lot but it is so much better for her to learn with other's and not just mom and dad.
Charlotte is going to be a ladybug for Halloween! Can not wait to see her dressed up in her super cute costume. My mom and I actually found the costume at a garage sale while I was pregnant so I have been super excited to see her in it for a long time. Photos to follow I promise!
The countdown has begun! Less then a month to go until our first big trip with Charlotte. We will be going to Cancun with Kevin's family at their timeshare. We are excited to see Charlotte at the beach and she loves the water so she will be happy to see the pools! Hoping the flight there goes smoothly and after that sun, surf, margaritas and family fun!!!!
Love of the week
Seeing Charlotte interact with the kids at story hour was so amazing. It made me very proud to be a mommy!
Loath of the week
The NBA season will probably not happen this year:( I already miss my Cavs and my playoffs...40 games in 40 nights on TNT!!! Sniff Sniff!!!
Playing in the leaves
She is thinking..."don't take my pumpkins!"
Congrats to Uncle Evan for running the 1/2 marathon!!!
Group pic of the whole gang! Congrats to all the runners--Dad, Evan, Kelly and Tom!!

No comments:
Post a Comment