Friday, March 4, 2011
Cost vs Quality
Well I have discovered that sometimes the less expensive item is not always just as good as the name brand. Example....we have a membership to Costco so we thought we would try their diapers. Now remember when you buy things there...you buy about 300 but we thought we had to at least try due to the fact that are way cheaper then Pampers at Target! Well for your average diaper they are fine. I never really liked the way they fit her but I could live with it for the price. Then this morning happened....when I went into Charlotte's room I was met with a screaming child and the overwhelming smell of poop! My daughter had produced the largest diaper I have yet to change of hers. And due to the low quality of the diaper she was wearing ...she was literally wearing it! I do not know when she decided to leave this lovely present but the poor thing slept from 10:20pm -7am this morning so I am hoping for her sake that it was closer to the end of her night then the beginning! I got her all cleaned up and found the last Pampers diaper we had stashed in the diaper bag, dropped Kevin off at work and went immediately to Target and got a box of Pampers:) I think we will try and use up the rest of the Costco diapers at home but never again for overnight or traveling. Based on how my day has started I am hoping it is all good from here. We are headed to Michigan this weekend to celebrate our friends son's baptism. Please send God's grace to Ryan Thomas McNally as he is baptised and happy thoughts on the weather:)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment