Thursday, March 24, 2011

Spring has sprung:)

Well we were graced with wonderful weather for a few days. The bulbs Kevin planted in the fall have started to come up and then today POW! there is a dusting of snow on the ground! Not fair at all. Yesterday Charlotte was laying on a blanket in the yard and today it is too cold to even take a walk:( Oh the perils of living in the midwest. Charlotte continues to be adorable. She is talking up a storm and Kevin rigged her exersaucer so she can reach one foot down and she is really liking that! She will be 3 months old on Sunday! I can not believe it has almost been 3 months..crazy!


I wanted to share this link for all the mom's out in cyber land that read my blog


www.babysteals.com
www.kidsteals.com


These are sites that post new steals twice a day and once a day respectively. They post the "steal" at 9am and 9pm central time...so it is 11 for us in Columbus. The items sell out VERY quickly...sometimes within the hour so I have only gotten to purchase something I wanted once but it is just fun to check. They also have some contests that you can enter for free. Just thought I would share the love of online shopping:)

                                                   During bath time..which she loves!!


                                                               Loving the playmat:)


                                                                       Crazy lady

No comments:

Post a Comment