Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Blogging Hiatus

Well it has been FOREVER since I have published a blog post and lots has happened so I will catch everyone up!


Charlotte milestones:
1. Rolling over from belly to back :)
2. Spending a lot more time on her tummy :)
3. Babbling up a storm, smiling a lot and occasionally a giggle slips out!
4. 4 month check-up stats: 15lbs 4 oz 22 3/4 inches long and was a trooper for her shots
5. Attempted rice cereal...not a fan! We are going to attempt in a couple weeks again so we shall see




We have attempted to break her of her swaddle addiction however we have not been successful. O well when she is ready she will be ready!


The Phelan family had a huge weekend over Easter. We held our first "party" post baby to celebrate Charlotte's baptism. It was a huge success and we got to visit with lots of friends and family. The rain held off long enough for us to have a mini egg hunt for the little kids:) I am proud to say Kevin and I cooked/prepared all the food for this event....as you know this is not my greatest attribute:) I was very surprised how well the food was received and how fast it went! At Easter Vigil mass that night Charlotte was baptized and Kevin received both the sacraments of Eucharist and Confirmation. It was a long and hot night but so special and memorable for our family and friends. 


I am settling into my routine of being a stay at home mom who dabbles with part time work at Children's ;) I have worked a couple times since maternity leave and have enjoyed it very much. It is fun to see my co-workers and the families. I also enjoy the girl talk:) 


I am going to try and be better about keeping this up and I am challenging myself to publish every week! We shall see!


Lust of the week: 
 I have discovered I have Pandora radio on my nook and can play lovely folksy children's music for Charlotte during the day while she is playing. Loving this technology. 


Loath of the week:
 The rain....it is very nice on my allergies but has kept our stroller walks down from 1-2 a day to 1-2 a week:( The paper today stated this weather was going to last until JUNE! That is a long month of May!


                                          Our first attempt at spring flowers from bulbs!



        
                                                            Big smiles!


                                                   After a long day...looking beautiful!

                          Love this pic! Godmother Lynn and Godfather Evan with the Phelan clan


                                                First Easter...pooped from the night before!


                                       First attempt at rice cereal...not sure




                                  
                                                         4 months old...rocking her new hat!


                                                
                                                   Showing off her strong neck muscles

No comments:

Post a Comment