Well we think that Charlotte has started the dreaded teething phase of babyhood because this week she has decided she will no longer take a nap. Now if she was happy and playing then it would be fine but she is fussy and still needs the nap just will not sleep. She is sleeping through the night about every other time so that is good. Yesterday was a hard day. She would not take a nap at all and was completely exhausted so I ended up holding her on the couch and she slept in my arms from 12:30 to after 4 when Kevin got home...poor baby. I know that is not a good habit to get into but I was desperate.
Enough about the debbie downer talk....Charlotte is 5 months old today! She is growing up so fast it is crazy! Kevin informed me that the word "lust" actually means something I want not something I am excited about so I will change it to "love" and "loathe" ;)
Love of the week
Our new jogging stroller!!! I found a great deal on Amazon for a BOB revolution and we are LOVING it!!
Loath of the week
Charlotte "nap strike" as I am calling it. It stresses me out which stresses her out:( I know this is just a phase and everything with parenthood is ever changing...but let's just say I am ready for the next phase just in this one area!
We have a busy Memorial Day weekend planned. Saturday we are headed up to Cleveland to attend a wedding of a friend of Kevin's from pharmacy school. Sunday will be spent at our friend's Ryan and Kat's for a cookout and Monday (weather permitting) will be Charlotte's first visit to the POOL!!!! Should be a great but busy weekend. Hope everyone has a fun and safe holiday weekend!
No comments:
Post a Comment