Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Mother's Day

I had an amazing first Mother's Day. Kevin had to work on Sunday so we celebrated as a family on the previous Friday. We started the day with breakfast made by Kevin which is always amazing. I received the best gifts. He got me 2 new wood wick candles, 2 great books about national parks and family vacations (love them), a box of artisan chocolates in the shape of turtles:) and last but not least the always amazing blue Tiffany's box! He got me rose gold hoops and I love them! It was great. We then spend the afternoon at the zoo. We decided to buy a season pass this year and had a great first visit. The highlight was the polar bears. They were very active which is always fun. On Sunday we celebrated with my mom. Unfortunately, she was not feeling the best but enjoyed dinner ala my dad and visiting with everyone. Kevin and I had made photo books of Charlotte for our mother's and they both loved them. All in all it was  a great mother's day weekend!


Lust of the week:
RCIA is over! Since September, we have been going to RCIA classes on Thursday evenings to prepare for Kevin joining the Catholic church. Last week officially ended that commitment and now we will have our Thursday evenings free:)


Loath of the week:
The Heat are leading the series against the Celtics 3-1:( They play tonight and here's hoping they do not win!!!!!!!!




                                             Some highlights of Mother's Day


















No comments:

Post a Comment