I titled this post "Firsts" because once you have a baby there are a lot of "firsts" to experience. Today for example is the first time I was alone with the babe for 16 hours! Kevin had to unexpectedly work a double which means he left the house at 715am and will not get home till after 1030pm! That makes for a long day for both mommy and daddy! I am happy to report things have been going well for everyone involved! Tomorrow marks another first...our first road trip as a family. We hit the road for Cincinnati to attend our good friends Ryan and Kat's wedding. We are bringing my mom along for the ride for help:) And last but certainly not least we will end the weekend with an extended trip to Madisonville so Charlotte can meet her Great Granddaddy and Great Grandmother Robinson! I am so very excited for her to meet two of the most important people in my life. I myself cannot wait to see them and visit as well but it means the world to me that God has allowed this meeting to happen. I said a prayer today for all things to go as smoothly as they can go and for the weather to cooperate.

I captured her smiling last night while she was sleeping!
I wonder what she is thinking about...probably eating!
Another smile
Touchdown!
Sleeping bundle of love...which is why I am able to be working on this post right now!
No comments:
Post a Comment