Well today was officially the latest I have ever put all the Christmas decorations away! Today my mom came over and Miss Charlotte slept for 3 whole hours so we could successfully put everything away! Such a good girl we have for a daughter. Yesterday was a good day as Grandma Linda was down from Boardman for a visit so Charlotte got lots of loving, hugs and kisses from her grandma! Today also marks a momentous day in Charlotte's life...her first time in the Columbus Dispatch! While Kevin and I were at the North Market having lunch a reporter took our picture buying some popcorn from one of the booths. Today is National Popcorn Day ( a day I did not even know existed!) so on the front page of the Metro and State section the whole Phelan family is in color in all our glory! I am sure it is not the last time our daughter will be in the paper...she is a mover and a shaker already and she is only 3 weeks old!
Here is the link to the photo:)
http://www.dispatch.com/live/content/local_news/stories/2011/01/19/metro-wildart-b1-0119-art-gnlbb1il-1.html
The shirt pretty much says it all

No comments:
Post a Comment