Wednesday, February 23, 2011
2 months
Well I can not believe in just 4 short days our daughter will be 2 months old! On one hand it seems like I blinked and she is this old but on the other hand it has been a tough 2 months. She is becoming more and more aware of her surroundings everyday! She is also starting to appreciate all the "stuff" we acquired before she was born. She took 2 naps in her swing today...enjoyed tummy time and play time on her play mat and went shopping with mommy in her car seat. I can honestly say each day is better then the last because I am excited to see what that day will bring and what she will do. I know I am feeling more like myself when last night after coming home from my parents I successfully dropped the baby monitor into the toilet!! Now probably a week ago this would have sent me into hysterics and I would have been crying up until Kevin got home from work. However, unlike the day there was sauerkraut coming out of my bathtub ( another day another story) I took this annoyance in stride. We attempted to save the monitor in a bowl of rice but it could not be saved. So instead of spending the Target gift cards I had been saving on who knows what...a new monitor has been purchased! Not having the monitor last night did give me some perspective that I check it too much. Charlotte slept from 10pm to 6:30am and was perfectly fine! I think that was God's way of telling me, to check the monitor less and a blessing of sleep on top of it!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment