A funny thing about parenthood is that just when you think you know something it changes...I will explain. Just when I think Charlotte will never fall asleep in her swing and stay there for 30 minutes and counting :) she does. Just when I am sure she will not sleep at all during the day because she slept from 10-4 and then 5-9 she does! However, with my child each day is a new adventure. This morning when my mom and I were watching her wake up she smiled. No not the social smile that I so desperately want her little brain to develop but a couple amazing smiles to tell me..."Hey Mom, it's going to be a good day". So far, the sun is shining outside, Charlotte is sleeping in her swing, Asa is sleeping next to me and Kevin is working days which means he gets off at 4...I would most definitely agree that yes today is a good day!
O yeah...Go Bucks!!!
Second best day of my life!

No comments:
Post a Comment