Well we have discovered that Charlotte has reflux. We started her on Zantac on Monday and so far we have seen an improvement. She is what I would call gastrointestinally challenged! Yes I am aware that is not a word but it fits her! She is up to 10 lbs! She absolutely loves to eat and really enjoys being held...all the time! She is however sleeping at night...which is good but then results in her wanting to eat all the time during the day. Sometimes when I find myself worrying or trying to "figure" her out I remember what Kevin says..."she is baby Kathleen... her brain is still developing- she doesn't know what she wants!" It is easy to say that but when I am in the moment of her screaming and me trying for an hour to eat my dinner it is hard to keep that in perspective.
Today marks a momentous day in the Phelan household. We purchased a new couch. I pretty much have hated my couch from about a month into owning it. I love the color and pattern but that is about all. Since we tend to spend so much time on this piece of furniture we decided to bit the bullet and get a new one. I will post pics when it is delivered next Tuesday (Happy Birthday Kevin!)
No comments:
Post a Comment