Friday, February 18, 2011

Smiles and Sleeping Baby

Well today marks 2 nights in a row that our little lady has slept pretty much uninterrupted from 9ish to 5:30:) I hope this becomes a trend. I am somewhat of a "worrier" as Kevin would say. I think I just think to far into the future. I have been working hard at just looking at one day a time. So today I will be thankful that my daughter slept thru the night, the sun is shining, Kevin is off tonight and for the next 3 days, my families health and so many more things to list. Last night at our RCIA classes, Father Kavanaugh was speaking about the sacrament of Reconciliation and it's meaningfulness. It reminded me that we have to look into ourselves and remember the good and the bad. It reminded me to build on the positives in my life and let the negatives behind. Today I will try and do just that. 


A few pics....
                                                                 Happy Baby
                            The sun was shining in through the window...such an angel
                                                                     Priceless


No comments:

Post a Comment